BR Early Black
DCC Ready (Not Fitted)
The Great Western Pannier tank locomotive is a type of 0-6-0 steam locomotive which carried water tanks on the side of the boiler in the manner of panniers, this allowed the water to heat up quicker and thus give a greater performance. Due to their size, these locomotives could be used on both passenger and freight duties on local, suburban and branch lines routes and were a favourite for shunting in large stations and goods yards.
1:148 Scale model of a Pannier Steam Locomotive decorated in BR livery. This model features lots of expertly applied details as based on the prototype, a high level of body detail and excellent running characteristics.
- 1:148 Scale Model
- Analogue DC Model
- NEM Couplings
- Highly Detailed Finish
- Finely moulded body with many optional detailing parts
- Prototypical cab styles and water tanks
- Cast wheel in the appropriate colour to match livery
- Tungsten chassis
- Includes both standard and knuckle couplings
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts