BR, Merchant Navy Class, 4-6-2,
35022 'Holland America Line'
DCC Ready - Not Fitted (Decoder Necessary for DCC Operation)
35023 Holland America Line entered traffic on 9 October, 1948 and was named at a ceremony at Southampton Docks on 24 January, 1949.
Repainted into British Railways experimental Steam Blue in July 1950, by the beginning of February 1952 the locomotive had reverted to British Railways Green and it was in this livery that 35023 Holland America Line was sent to BR's Test Facility at Rugby in order to work on improvements to the operation of the class.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm) - 36.2
- Item Scale - 1:76 Scale 00 Gauge
- Finish - Painted
- Colour - Green
- Gauge - OO
- DCC Status - DCC Ready 8 pin socket
- Operator - British Railways
- Designer - OVS Bulleid
- Wheel Configuration - 4-6-2
- Livery - BR Green
- Minimum Curve (mm) - Radius 2
- Motor - 5 Pole Skew wound