BR, Class 31, A1A-A1A, D5627 - Era 6
DCC Ready - Not Fitted (Decoder Necessary for DCC Operation)
D5627 entered traffic on 23 June 1960 allocated to Ipswich Shed and the locomotive spent much of its early career operating in the East of England, with additional allocations to Stratford, March and Finsbury Park. Numbered 31203 under the TOPS scheme, from the late 1970s 31203 operated from Bescot and Immingham on freight duties, before moving to Civil Engineer duties in the 1990s.
Placed into storage in July 2000, 31203 was purchased for preservation by Les Emery and was restored at the Chasewater Railway, before being moved to the Pontypool & Blaenavon Railway where the locomotive was named Steve Organ G.M on 26 July 2009.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm) - 22.5
- Item Scale1:76 Scale - 00 Gauge
- Finish - Painted
- Colour - Green
- DCC Status - DCC Ready 8 pin socket
- Operator - Pontypool & Blaenavon Railway
- Designer - Brush Traction
- Livery - BR Green
- Minimum Curve (mm) - Radius 2
- Motor - 5 Pole Skew wound
- Number of Parts - 1